All El Centro College Campuses will be closed in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday on Monday, May 25.
Job Search Tools and Skills
Preparing for the Interview
Tools for your job search are provided individually which help you to: prepare your resume, network and find the hidden job market, dress appropriately, and interview like a pro.
- Bring your resume to the Career Services for critiquing. Whether you are a first time writer or have tried several times before, we can help.
- First Time Resume Writing
- Resume Writing Especially for Graduates
- Find the "hidden job market."
- Interview Like a Pro
- Learn the techniques that will land you that perfect Job at one of our workshops. Practice those techniques with our mock interviews.
- Dress to Impress
- Learn what the Pros wear to interviews.
Come to: Room A-071
- CareerBliss.com - CareerBliss provides company reviews and ratings, salary info and jobs.