All El Centro campuses will be closed on Thursday, November 26 through Sunday, November 29 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
El Centro College Testing Center is a partner in the enrollment process.
How to be admitted as a student
- All students must submit an application for admission (Student Admissions Division).
- All students must see an advisor in the Counseling Center.
- Counselors will provide students with a Test Referral Form.
- Test Referral Forms are then presented at the ECC Testing Center while scheduling appropriate testing.
- All students must be tested as required by law.
- All students must meet Texas Success Initiative (TSI) standards in compliance with Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- The TSI Assessment is the state approved test and the Accuplacer is obsolete in Texas.
- Students must be enrolled with Accuplacer scores before the Spring 2014 semester or will need to test in the new TSI Assessment.
- All other placement testing must come with a referral from the Counseling Center; contact them at 214.860.2083 or contact them through their website.