Current and prospective El Centro students,
- Summer 2015 Schedules (NEW!)
- Spring 2015 Schedules
You will now be able to view the catalog online and download any specific information that you are needing:
The DCCCD colleges no longer produce hard copies of the catalog. Contact our Advising Office for any questions you may have about a particular program(s) at 214-860-2083.
Continuing / Workforce Education
Allied Health Admissions
Print and mail the Registration form (pdf-21)
In general, there is no deadline to register for Continuing Education classes. Classes may be filled or cancelled at any time, so please register as soon as possible to guarantee a place in class.
- Fill out the registration form and mail to El Centro College Continuing Education, 801 Main Street, Dallas, Texas 75202 with credit card information or check.
- Or you may register at our office during office hours (Monday-Thursday: 8:00-7:00, Friday: 8:00-4:30, Saturday: 8:00-noon)
- By telephone at 214.860.2147 with a credit card.
- In person in Building A (on Lamar Street) on the second floor.