College Emergency Operations Plan (to address all hazards)
- Remain calm and encourage those around you to do likewise
- Listen for instructions from the Emergency Public Address System
- Move efficiently and directly but do not run
- Campus Police, assisted by Facilities Staff and C.E.R.T. Team members are in charge during all drills; the Fire and/or Dallas Police Department may assume overall direction of a drill or a real event.
- Do not evacuate persons with mobility impairments unless directed to by College Staff
- Only return to the evacuated areas/buildings when the fire marshal has released the drill and you are formally notified
- Return to classes unless otherwise instructed