Report a Concern
The CARE Team has developed a form to report concerns about or issues with students. The new form is a way to expand the team’s efforts to help students who are in need of assistance.
What to Report:
If you witness any of the following behaviors or concerns, please report them to the CARE Team.
- Student’s demeanor changes
- Student’s dress/grooming has drastically changed
- Student appears sad or depressed
- Student has made suicidal remarks or attempts
- Student’s emotional response is unusual or exaggerated
- Student behavior is highly disturbed
- Student has submitted disturbing written material
- Student has made threats
- Student has made references to guns
Please also refer those students for whom you have general concerns. The CARE Team will connect with the student and provide support.
How to Report:
Please complete and submit the form here: Online Reporting Form