Degree Audit / Graduation »

Degree / Certificate

Filing a Degree or Certificate Plan

You should file a degree plan request after your first semester of enrollment. Degree plan requests are not processed for students who have no credits earned with us. If you are receiving Veterans' benefits or are enrolling as an international student, please check with your Veterans or International advisor regarding procedures for filing your degree plan request.

All previous college credit transcripts must be on file with the Admissions office at the time you request a degree plan.

The College reserves the right to modify or to make changes in degree or certificate curricula as appropriate. If changes are made to your program after you file for your plan, you should work closely with advisors and program faculty to find the best way to meet your requirements. 

You, the student, have the ultimate responsibility to select and register for courses to complete your degree or certificate and meeting graduation requirements.