By the end of their successful tenure at El Centro, students will have been exposed to the following QEP Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs).
- SLO 1: Apply critical thinking terms within a given context.
- SLO 2: Ask pertinent questions that clarify and focus an issue.
- SLO 3: Evaluate quality and relevance of information.
- SLO 4: Formulate well-reasoned conclusions and solutions.
- SLO 5: Implement continuous improvement in thought processes through reflective thinking.
This Logo was created by a gifted Graphic Design student at El Centro College.